Posture Perfect Pilates was established in 2000 by Carina Bayley. The studio is custom-built fully equipped for Mat Classes, Reformer Classes and Studio Sessions utilising Pilates equipment. Other options include private or duet sessions.
The studio is a hub of excited chatter before and after class when clients meet up with friends. During class everyone concentrates and benefits from the wonderful mind-body connection. We create stimulating and effective classes.
Everyone is welcome in the studio, from beginners to advanced working on both mat and Pilates equipment.
Carina Bayley established Posture Perfect Pilates in 2000 after she qualified with Body Control Pilates. Like many of her clients Carina had experienced many different types of exercise programmes and spent years looking for enjoyable and efficient exercise. She is passionate about Pilates and believes a knowledgeable and effective instructor is the best way to inspire clients and make Pilates a way of life.
Carina has worked with leading International Pilates experts and always takes the opportunity to add to her knowledge by regularly attending conferences and workshops in the UK and abroad.
- Body Control Pilates Master Matwork and Equipment Instructor.
- Pilates Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Fitballs, Foam Rollers, Wobble Boards, Triad Balls.
- Specialist Groups; pregnancy, osteoporosis, scoliosis, seniors.
- Body Control Pilates Breast Cancer Rehabilitation.
- Back4Good practitioner – a major initiative from Body Control Pilates Group. This is a government accredited ‘Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor’
- Certificate in the management of Low Back Pain. A qualification acknowledged by the ‘BackCare Organisation.
- Pure Stretch Instructor.
Body Control Pilates is a registered trademark used under licence.
Body Control Pilates mat and equipment trained instructor. Joined Posture Perfect Pilates in September 2011 following an International career in dance performing worldwide including the Moulin Rouge in Paris. She was introduced to Pilates in 1989 and joined Body Control Pilates in South Africa in 2005. She now lives in Woking, and is married with two lively young boys.
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness” Joseph H Pilates.
Joined our team in April 2016. Ali is an experienced Body Control Pilates Matwork Instructor who has also qualified in sports massage and soft tissue therapy (Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage). She can also practice medical acupuncture which can be used in conjunction with soft tissue treatment to manage issues with pain and limited movement. She combines her skills to help clients achieve their goals.