ALL INFORMATION WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE
How data is collected:
- This site uses Google Analytics.
- Data filled in via the Enrollment Form.
What data is collected:
-All data is anonymous-
- Number of active website visitors.
- Number of website visitors over time.
- General location of website visitors (not direct addresses).
- Website visitors use of the website, such as which pages were looked at and for how long.
- The only data which is stored is any which is voluntarily given when filling in the form.
What Google Analytics data is used for:
- Monitoring the use of the website.
- No data will ever be sold, traded, given away or used for marketing in any way.
What the Enrolment Form data is used for:
- Tailoring the clients needs and goals.
- To ensure safey, effectiveness and heath for the client.
How data is stored:
- Google Analytics is stored on the Google provided service and is never moved from there.
How long and where is data stored:
- Google Analytics data is only stored for 2 years on the provided Google service.
- Enrolment Form data is stored on our secure server until it is printed for the enrolment process.
How to request your data to be removed from our server
- If you have filled in the Enrolment Form and do not wish us to digitally store the data, you can either let your instructor know or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want your personal data stored digitally:
- Do not fill in the online Enrolment Form, use the printable version instead and bring it in with you.